About Southern Cross Medical Materials
We are an Australian owned and operated business located in Mackay Queensland, operating in all states and territories, with supply chains in Sydney and Brisbane which support a nationwide network.
Our core business has a successful history of operation since 2004 under the Southern Cross Group of companies, supplying large companies Australia wide as well as the Pacific Islands and even Africa.
Our CEO Steven Schultze has spent the last 15 years working in the healthcare industry.
Steven has held roles as:
- CEO Queensland Diagnostic Imaging
- CEO St John of God Healthcare
- CEO of 3 Metro Melbourne Hospitals
- CEO Kareena Private Hospital | Ramsay Healthcare
- State Manager Regis Aged Care
Out of a passion for keeping Australians well and healthy, he has been instrumental in launching a new arm of Southern Cross Group, Southern Cross Medical Materials.
We hope to partner with your organisation supplying Australian made, owned, and supplied sanitising solutions.
Our core value is keeping your customers safe, protecting Australian jobs and innovating in the public health space.
OUR VISION AND COMMITMENT
We are a progressive Australian owned medical and cleaning product supplier who our customers and the broader Australian community can rely on.
Providing a range of medical and cleaning products manufactured to the highest quality standards, that are suitable for a range of applications, whilst leveraging innovative technology in the pursuit of providing effective sanitising and hygiene solutions.
Our commitment to you:
- We will keep our prices as low as possible on these products.
- Our sanitisers are made in Australia, and for all other products, we are committed to source locally first in order to support Australian companies before importing anything from overseas.
- Practice safe hygiene and we hope we can contribute to keeping as many Australians safe as possible.
Please feel free to contact us for more
information regarding any of our products.
(07) 4842 9801